Who Am I?
Ever since I was young, I was told to work hard to earn more money. I did! Despite making more money, I was never sure if I had enough and I continued to be insecure, frustrated and aimless with my money management.
I felt like I was spending so much time earning money that I never had time to enjoy it. I wanted to stop worrying about making enough money so I could spend time with my family, friends, and pursue my passions.
That’s when I focused all my energy on how to achieve financial independence so I could create a carefree lifestyle for myself.
I have taken all the best of what worked for me and used it to create The Carefree Financial Independence Program so that you can also create a carefree lifestyle for yourself.
New Chinchin has been a successful entrepreneur in multiple tech ventures for more than 20 years and is the author of 4 books on money management covering investment, compounding, and financial independence.
About My Program
Who It Is For?
This program is for:
- People who, despite earning a good living, still feel frustrated, insecure and aimless in managing their finances
- Those who are worried they may never be able to pay off their debt
- Anyone who feels that the dream of owning their own home, starting their own business, or saving for retirement is financially out of reach
Who It Is Not For?
This program is not for:
- People who already are successful in managing their finances to save more than they earn and make those savings grow to achieve their financial goals.
- People who are already having a positive relationship with money.
- Anyone looking for specific investment advice, or money management services
- Those who are not willing to change their current mindset and behaviors about their lifestyle
Understanding Your Current Situation
- Assess your current financial situation and identify areas of concern
- Understand how past experiences and beliefs impact your current financial situation
- Set financial goals based on your vision of a carefree future lifestyle
Are you struggling to make sense of your current financial situation? In this module, you will learn to assess your current financial situation, identify areas of concern, and set financial goals that align with your vision for the future. You’ll also discover how past experiences and beliefs impact your current financial situation and how to overcome them.
What is Your Relationship With Money?
- Reflect on your personal beliefs and attitudes towards money
- Explore the impact of societal and cultural influences on your personal relationship with money
- Identify your personal values and align them with your financial goals
Do you have a love-hate relationship with money? This module will help you understand the concept of money as a form of energy, identify personal beliefs and attitudes towards money, and explore the impact of societal and cultural influences on your personal relationship with money. You’ll learn to enjoy money and be secure, align your values with your financial goals and understand the importance of having the freedom to pursue your passions.
What is Financial Independence?
- Demystify financial independence and its benefits
- Gain clarity on the difference between financial independence and retirement
- Discover how to achieve financial independence
Do you want to achieve financial freedom but don’t know where to start? This module will define financial independence, its benefits, and the difference between financial independence and retirement. You’ll also learn the steps to achieve financial independence and how to make it a reality for you.
Speeding up Financial Independence
- Understand the connection between minimalism and financial independence
- Identify areas of excess spending and ways to reduce expenses
- Discover how to live with less and focus on what truly matters for a carefree lifestyle
Are you tired of living paycheck to paycheck? This module will help you understand the connection between minimalism and financial independence, identify areas of excess spending and ways to reduce expenses. You will learn to live with less and focus on what truly matters so you can enjoy a carefree lifestyle.
Building Multiple Sources of Income
- Identify skills and interests that can be monetized
- Explore different income stream options and the potential for passive income
- Develop a plan for self-learning or seeking mentorship to speed up the process
Are you looking for ways to increase your income? This module will help you identify skills and interests that can be monetized, explore different income streams and the potential for passive income. You’ll develop a plan for self-learning or seeking mentorship to speed up the process.
Calculating and Accumulating Enough Money
- Identify the financial requirements for achieving financial independence
- Create a savings and investment plan to reach financial goals
- Understand the importance of compound interest and the power of time in building wealth
Do you feel like you’re constantly worrying about money? In this module, you’ll learn how to calculate the amount of money you need to achieve financial independence and create a savings and investment plan to reach your financial goals. You’ll also gain an understanding of the power of compound interest and the importance of time in building wealth.
Creating Your Carefree Financial Independence Plan
- Create a personalized plan for achieving financial independence
- Set up your personal financial independence dashboard based on your plan
- Learn how to use your personal dashboard to track your progress toward achievement of your financial goals.
Now it’s time to take all the knowledge you’ve gained so far and use it to create a plan for you to achieve financial independence. In this module you will also be given access to your personal custom financial independence dashboard and master how to use it to keep you on track toward achieving the carefree lifestyle you desire.
Implementing Your Financial Plan
- Gain confidence that you are doing each element of your plan correctly
- Overcome obstacles the may stand in your way
- Get accountability support to keep you committed to moving forward toward achievement of your carefree life goals
Now it’s time to implement your personal Carefree Financial Independence Plan, but you won’t have to do this alone. I’ll be here to provide you with implementation support to make sure you get off to a good start and are moving confidently toward attaining your carefree lifestyle dreams.